Bachelor- and Master-Thesis Topics, Guided Research Topics, Topics for Master Lab Courses Games Engineering
- Social Context for Group Recommender Systems (Safey Halim)
- Mobile Co-Activity Detection (Safey Halim)
- Deep Learning based NLP for Sentiment Analysis / Relation Mining / Entity Recognition (Dietrich Trautmann)
- Social Capital Markets: Simulation and Detection (Sebastian Schams)
- Analysis of Enterprise Social Networks (with Prof Koch, Uni BW, München)
- Machine Learning on Audio: Sentiment Analysis, Speaker Diarization and other Subjects using Deep NN and LSTMs (with Audeering GmbH, Prof. Björn Schuller, Uni Passau)
These topics are rather general. Concrete topics might deviate from those according to your interests and requirements and our research interests. You may contact any of the PhD students or Georg via email and inquire for a thesis or guided research topic or a group topic for the master lab course games engineering directly or if you have own suggestions for topics involving social context modelling or applications. We will then make an face to face appointment to initiate the process of discussing possible topics. It is beneficial if you could send us a current transcript of record and a CV in advance in order to make it easier for us to decide which topics might best suit you.